Sunday 12 May 2013

To all them who are in school

Currently i am in the last year of my secondary education just before i go to higher education. i am in the midst of revising for 7 exams to complete my gcses. What is my point of this? i am just advising you before you get to my point of life.

Remember the times when your mum and dad would nag at you to work hard and not mess around? i certainly do. I would argue with my mum mostly with this, she would say you have got a high IQ but i still had dyslexia (This might not make sense to some - sometimes myself) Don't get me wrong i am not a 'naughty' kid, i did my work - i handed it in. I am not the clever one in my year or even one of them. I struggle along with my 'c's and 'b's with people getting upset about getting an 'a' instead of a 'a*' - me thinking well i wonder what they think about my mark? I am not saying those results are bad but when you are around higher marks you feel like the worse. 

I realized last year in summer before results day that i should of tired harder in year 7 & 8, even though they were ages from my gcses but things that i learnt then does come back up. i just recommend to my younger readers just think about what you are doing now and not what you are going to do. 

With regards to friends, forget arguing all the time. Say what you want to see then just don't talk to them again. That's what i did(nearly 4 years and counting). If they were really your best friend they will come back to you, if not just let them go. You'll find someone better. Don't argue over boys either, they want you to argue not caring about your friendship. 

Just be yourself, don't care about what everyone else thinks. Do your hair and makeup how YOU want, Dress how You want. Just be YOU. 


 photo Signature_zpsc8dd8bb9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment