Tuesday 14 May 2013

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush

I love the feeling you get when you use scrubs. I feel like a whole new me and that i am glowing with the fact i have 'new' skin. Another scrub that i have added to my collection is Soap & Glory's Sugar Crush.

Can be brought from Boots for £8 for 300ml

The product remain me of 'The Breakfast Scrub' and 'Flake Away' as it has the same feeling of flake away but also looks a lot like the breakfast scrub. However it does not contain the same ingredients such as oats and Shea butter. 

The texture to the product is a thick flaky feel. It applies to your body easily and rubs in (it doesn't rub in completely as its not cream). I use my hand to exfoliate the skin then using warm water (boiling hot in my case) rising the remains away.

The smell of the product is a nice fruity smell that is very strong in the jar but when rinsed off your skin its not as strong but still makes you feel squeaky clean.

The price is good as if you think 'The Righteous Butter' £3 more but you still get the same amount



Boots have 3 for 2 on all soap and glory products

 photo Signature_zpsc8dd8bb9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment