Tuesday 7 May 2013

BareMinerals Concealer & Foundation with Brushes

Both can be bought from Baremineral website - Concealer &  Foundation

Well isn't that great when you make a mistake on the picture by spelling brushes burshes.

The next things in my baremineral collection are the concealer and the foundation. I felt i needed new brushes to make sure they fitted in with the new make-up. However in the shop i didn't see the lady put them in so when i got home i was shocked to see how little they are, i thought that they were little travel sized brushes but with some research the re the full sized things. Lets call them Teenage Brushes to big to be little but too small to be normal sized.

I love the foundation which i got in medium beige for £25, it covers my faces lightly so none of that caked look can be seen. However when someone stays it has no smell it is it does. I don't like the smell, but don't get me wrong it doesn't smell horrible so i wont wear it, i just like something that has a bit of a nice summery type smell. I find it does the job but above my eyebrows and cheeks they are still a bit red (pink). 

The concealer i bought in summer bisque which i got matched, it is £19. I find it covers dark circles naturally ( doesn't hide fully but who doesn't them) however i find it doesn't really help get ride of red bits around my nose and top of brows as well as a liquid one would. i would not say it was terrible through i would rate it 3/5 stars.

With the brushes i find you have to add more powder to the brushes to get the coverage you need, i am not sure if its the make-up or the brushes that cause this. I would prefer them also if the handle was bigger .

In other news i am currently trying to change the layout/template of the blog but it will take a few weeks as of  exams are these next 3 weeks.
 photo Signature_zpsc8dd8bb9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment