Saturday 18 May 2013

Mint green seed bead with gold chain and little star friendship bracelet by Helena Howcroft

Can be brought from Etsy*

I was so exited when this got delivered. When i opened the padded envelope i found the most gorgeous box. I love how the box is wrapped with the label 'open me', it remains me of Alice in Wonderful - the 'drink me' label. 

I opened the box to find a beautiful bracelet that has been made from mint seed beads on one half and the other half made from gold chain which a added star. The bracelet has a lobster clasp for security.



The bracelet retail at £9.14. The colour is amazing and pastels are everywhere on the high street  Think of how expensive friendship bracelets can be and everyone has one. However the bracelets are unique that not everyone will own. This delightful bracelet is one of my favorite pieces i own which is now added to my everyday jewelry. I love how simple it is but how pretty it is to look at. What girl does not want a simple yet pretty bracelet to look at?

Helena Howcroft offers a range of similar bracelets, necklaces and also artwork. Each is packaged in the delightful packaging. 

Her Etsy shop can be found here
Also you can find her on many social networking sites -

http://www.facebook.com/HelenaHowcroftArtistPage
http://instagram.com/helenahowcroft
http://pinterest.com/helenahowcroft/
 photo Signature_zpsc8dd8bb9.png

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Blog Chloe,
    Thank you for such a lovely review of my bracelet. x

    ReplyDelete