Wednesday 8 May 2013

La Tweez Professional illuminating tweezers

I travel every year mostly twice so i tend to buy a lot of things in duty free and on the plane as i just love the cheap products (post about duty free soon).

About 2 years ago i wanted my own tweezers that were very good to use but also looked nice. Before i owned a pair i loved i used these cute doll looking ones that were very cheap (£2) but where very good at doing their job. I got these lovelies -

Can be bought from John Lewis for £15

I bought these for £12 on the plane and the ones that can be brought in the shops now have a red stone instead of sliver as mine are the year before and are £3 more.

i found these to be very good as they plucked my eyebrows very quickly without the horrid tugging  - don't get me wrong, i'm not saying it was pain free but it was not as painful. the tweezers came in a white box and a container which had a circular tube that the tweezers went in and also had a mirror.

The tweezers are 'illuminating' however i find the light is pointless as who does really do they're eyebrows in the dark?



 photo Signature_zpsc8dd8bb9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment