Thursday 14 March 2013

Ted Baker - Pencil Case & Make-up Bag

Can Be bought from Ted Baker



Recently my family was lucky enough to go to america. As I was not able to go, I decided to gave my family members a list of items that they could try and pick up along their travels. this was all paid for by my own money. 

I chose to make this list due to the savings I would make as if I bought the items on the list I would bee heavily taxed. Overall I paid £120 (this included items that are not readily available in the UK). These I will give a overall review later.

firstly I am going to give a review on two items from Ted Baker London - 







Can Be bought from House Of Fraser

I found this be so cute. I paid £15.20 but normally is £19.00 with the saving of £3.80. In my opinion this is a smaller version of the small make-up. the pencil case has a pink lining the same colour of the outside. It can hold the average of what a pencil case is expected to hold - even with the four different highlighters.


Some disagree with the whole duty-free as they think they don't make savings and isn't as cheap as what people say but just by buying these two products it nearly is £10 which can pay for another item.


                                                  Chloe .

No comments:

Post a Comment