Monday 18 March 2013

Benefit - Dr. Feelgood




Available from benefit

This product can is sold at £21.50 which gives 24g of product. I bought this last summer for when i go to live away for 2 months. The country i went to is very hot so I find product don't say on for longer and can be oily due to the sun heating them up.

When i first bought this i was sceptical even when i applied the product. instead of blotting it on to the face with the sponge included I simple well 'pulled'. the reason i say puled is the texture is tough to move so i had to pull it across my face (bad idea). As i didn't apply it right i used lot of product that was not needed also it felt heavy. i then looked at reviews and found how to apply it correctly.

To apply you simply dab it from the tin then pat it onto the target areas. by applying differently i loved the product. I applied before my make-up onto my forehead the applied make-up as normally. i found my head was more matt and no oil was insight.

I love the packaging with the old vintage tin and packaging it is box in. the price may be dear but when you learn to apply properly it just last a long time.

I would advise you to add this to your daily routine and lifetime of make-up.

Chloe .

2 comments:

  1. I love Dr Feelgood, though, like you, I found it tough to get the product out of the tin. Dabbing works best, though. I use it for touch-ups on oily, humid days.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment!, feel free to follow me on Bloglovin' to read more reviews on Benefit and other beauty products


      - Chloe x

      Delete