Thursday 21 March 2013

Busy Day

I was hoping to do another view but I ran out of time. I had some hiccups and some good points today. the hiccups : I decided to updated the layout of the blog which I have been doing for the past few days. I created a header but then I couldn't place it in the middle trying most of the codes I could find (still no luck :( ) then I added some social networking buttons in pink but I like the whole grey, black and white theme so I chose to change then to glitter. I love how they look but I cant find a code make them small or centre the last button to under the top middle one. Lastly then tried to change the post title font but that also did not happen. I felt like it made my whole blog less nice so I then got scared so set myself a mission to find it. 2 hours later I found the card, fixing it.

well I did add glitter social networking buttons, added new pages (coming soon!) and editing all my photos which are ready to be reviewed. Contact some more big beauty names and enter tons of give-ways (fingers crossed)

So what did you do today?

 photo Signature_zpsc8dd8bb9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment