Sunday 2 June 2013

Jamie Jewellery - The atom collection

If you read my latest post you will know that one of my favorite jewellery brands since discovering it last week. The jewellery is unique and at a higher compared to other jewellers. One of my favourite pieces are the atom pieces. 


Atom Bracelet

The Atom Bracelet (click the subtitle for link)

This piece is sold at £75 and is 24ct gold plated. I found this piece so delightful to look at due to the charm/ball. The dainty chain i love as it puts all the attention onto the ball. The ball is not a smooth ball but has individual balls attached which remind me of an atom hence the name. I also think the tag of the brand name by the clasp is lovely


To see more pieces like this visit : Jamie Jewellery  

 photo Signature_zpsc8dd8bb9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment