Tuesday 4 June 2013

Case only - NARS phone case

Who doesn't love phone cases? especially ones that have the NARS nail lacquer as the print. After discovering Case Only on Etsy i love every design that was sold. I chose the coral NARS case that when the nail lacquer colour was sold in shops it was part of the limited Pierre Hardy edition. 


The case shown above is sold £4.62 and the exact colour is 52 - vertebra coral. I love the price of the case as it is lower than most phone cases you find.I love how they have a large collection of colours . When selecting the design you can also pick what you want the case to be made out of - Hard plastic in white,black or clear / Soft rubber in white or black. Myself went with the clear hard plastic.

I love this case which has not been took off my case since being sent this a few weeks ago. I will be buying some more styles that are also sold such as the chanel nail varnish, dior nail varnish or even the ysl.

To get this phone case like mine - NARS phone case or more like it visit - Case only

 photo Signature_zpsc8dd8bb9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment