Friday 19 April 2013

Sorry & Balmi in strawberry

Firstly I would like to say sorry due to me not posting. I currently had been down to the south for a wedding for 2 days but my family who live 2,585 miles or 44 hours away came for a little holiday.



This is like the well known Eos lip balms but are more expensive and the shape on top is different. 

I did not go to boots to go on buying this product but when visiting Boots for more Soap & Glory products i was by the lip balm. Instead of the usual Vaseline I seen this.

The Balmi lip balm is presented in a round circular tub, with the product sticking out of the bottom lid to make it cleaner and easier to apply. It comes with a keyring type string so it can be attach to your purse or phone but the problem with this is it is heavy for the average lip balm so can be quiet bulky.

At first I bought this product for the unique packaging  but the product inside is what I really love now. The flavour : when I say flavour you can really taste it without the plastic taste some lip balms contain. The taste of strawberries is very strong and very sweet tasting. I love the taste as it also reminds me of some chewing gum I buy in turkey (bit random but I love them). The Balmi Lip Balm provides SPF 15 and UVA protection.

The only bad things about it is a bit pricey at £4.99

This is part if a range of flavours which includes mint, coconut and raspberry. This can be bought for £4.99 at Boots for 10ml.


 photo Signature_zpsc8dd8bb9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment