Monday 1 April 2013

Birthday List

My birthday is not very soon, its in may. I'm not a big fan of birthdays or Christmas but I am grateful for the gifts, I just don't know why I don't like them but my family are the same. when it comes to celebrations or just in general I tend to make list of gifts I would like to buy in the future or I would like to be bought. It helps my family members chose a gift for me that I will love. I tend to add gifts from £1 to £10 (Macbook Pro). I know that is a lot of money but I tend to chip in with gifts of that price. also the list is to all my family members so my mum and dad would tend to buy the bigger one. FYI I have asked for the laptop for 4 years and I don't accept to be bought it but its a dream of mine.

i currently use Amazon Wish List as it easy to use but also there is Kaboodle which you can sign up using a email. Another list like Kaboodle is called Wantworthy.

an example of a wish list is mine - Birthday wishlist



Three things from my list:

The Canon PowerShot SX240 HS Digital Camera.This is sold at £159.99. When writing a blog pictures are better if took yourself. I currently used my iPhone w/ Camera+  app but the quality is better when off a camera. The price is reasonable as it takes HD pictures and also it small to carry around.


The Sigma essential kit. I love make-up and these brushes are always top-rated. I have always wanted good quality brushes and these are at a reasonable price for the quality.  They are sold on the sigma website at $98 or £64.51. The set includes brushes that are used daily.


My dream. The Macbook pro is sold at £999 but with Keynotes and Pages add it is £1023. The computer in my opinion is worth the price as it comes with software (photoshop). The laptop is very professional looking and clean which I love.

 photo Signature_zpsc8dd8bb9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment